Whether you are purchasing new or used business-critical assets, recapitalizing, or acquiring, we’ll work with you to grow your business.
Our Corporate Asset Finance Group provides equipment leasing and financing solutions to middle-market and large corporate companies. We offer competitive pricing with fixed or floating rate options, which can include tax-oriented and non-tax-oriented considerations. Our financing terms are typically 2 to 7 years, with amortizations up to 15 years.
With direct customer and broker-originated transactions, our deal size typically ranges from $5 million to $50 million.
On the buy-side of indirect/capital markets transactions, we purchase and participate in lease and loan transactions ranging in size from $5 million to $50 million. On the sell-side, we use our direct origination platform and syndication capabilities to structure market transactions, working with sources to sell new and portfolio transactions.
Our customer profile typically includes borrowers who have:
- At least five years in business
- Minimum $50 million in revenue
- Experienced management teams
- Audited financial statements
We focus on users of new and used capital equipment in all industries, including:
Review our list of sample asset types for each of these industries.
- Senior secured term loans
- Lease facilities (tax and non-tax leases)
- Operating leases (FMV and synthetic leases)
- Capital leases (FMV/$1.00 purchase/balloon)
- TRAC leases and split TRAC leases
- Sale leaseback facilities and refinancing of used equipment
- Equipment lines of credit for multiple assets and multiple take downs
- Lease discounting